Skip to content
- 4Terrain products (4Terrain Ultimate or 4Terrain Heavy Duty) warranty period is 3 years or 50,000 kilometres (whichever occurs first) from date of purchase. All 4Terrain clutch kits also include a Lifetime Warranty on the cover assembly, more details can be found in section 3 “Limited Lifetime Warranty”.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty; This guarantee applies to the cover assemblies on all 4Terrain branded clutch kits and is only warranted to the original purchaser. It covers defects in the material and workmanship but does not cover normal wear, misuse, alterations and abuse.
- Clutch Industries Pty Ltd warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, including wear and tear of any friction materials forming the surface between the clutch disk and pressure plate or used as a component of the product;
- Any defect or damage caused by a collision or other accident; c. Any defect or damage caused by the failure to store, handle, install, assemble, maintain or use the product in accordance with Clutch Industries instructions or specifications, including but not limited to: (a) modification of the product by the customer in any way;
or (b) installation of the product in a vehicle that is not in full compliance with the instructions and specifications of the manufacturer of that vehicle d. Any defect or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of racing or competing in the vehicle in which the product is installed e. Any defect or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of the failure to use and install an appropriate scatter shield
- Clutch Industries reserves the option to repair or replace products at no charge if found to be defective during the warranty period.
- This warranty will be VOID automatically if in Clutch Industries reasonable opinion the product has been subject to any unreasonable use, misuse, negligence, fire, or accident; or the product has been modified, repaired or dismantled without Clutch Industries prior written authorization; or any Clutch Industries part has been replaced with a non- Clutch Industries part. Clutch Industries reserves the right in its sole discretion to inspect, evaluate and test the purportedly defective product in any way deemed