|Make||Model||Model ID||Engine Size||Engine ID||Year|
|Nissan||Navara||NP300||2.5 Ltr EFI||QR25DE||03/15 – ON|
The Navara NP300 is a popular light commercial workhorse due to the relative affordability of the model within the 4×4 utility category. This new clutch upgrade includes conversion from the Dual Mass Flywheel (DMF) to a solid flywheel which is increasingly popular for anyone towing or driving off road.
Clutch Industries is proud to announce the introduction of a 4Terrain Ultimate Clutch Kit to suit these applications.
- Chrome Vanadium Diaphragm for maximum durability.
- CI’s ER2 grooved pressure plate patented technology for greater torque capacity and increased heat dispersion.
- SG Iron pressure plate with a yield strength 300% higher than standard castings.
- Dual friction clutch plate with low wear, high coefficient of friction aramid buttons.
This kit includes:
- 4TU Cover Assembly
- 4T Clutch Disc
- Solid Mass Conversion Flywheel
- Bolt Kit
- Thrust Bearing
- Aligning Tool
Full Clutch Kit Range
|Brand||Details||Part Number||Torque Capacity|
|SG Iron ER2 Cover with Dual Friction aramid disc||4TUDMR3053N||711 Nm||474 Nm|
|Upgraded cover assembly with organic disc||DMR3053NHD||599 Nm||399 Nm|
|Standard replacement which meets or exceeds OE Specs||DMR3053N||OE Specification|